Chicken, Coconut & Coriander Ramen
- 80g pack Suimin Chicken 2 minute Ramen noodles
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon sriracha chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 small chicken breast
- ½ small carrot, peeled & julienned
- 6 snow peas, halved
- 4 sprigs coriander
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Juice ½ lime
- In a medium saucepan combine 500ml water, coconut milk, turmeric, sriracha chilli sauce, ginger and chicken seasoning together over a medium heat, bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add chicken breast, cover and poach for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add carrot and snow peas for the final 2 minutes of cooking. Remove and set aside until required.
- Add noodles and cook following pack instructions.
- Place cooked noodles in a serving bowl topped with sliced cooked chicken, carrots, snow peas, spring onion and coriander. Pour over the chicken broth and serve with a squeeze of lime.