Braised Beef 2 Minute Ramen Noodles with Bok Choy, Spring Onion, Baby Corn and Egg
1 pack Suimin Braised Beef 2 Minute Ramen Noodles
½ bok choy
2 tbsp spring onion, chopped
1 egg, boiled
3 baby corn, pieces
1 tsp chilli paste
2 tsp fried shallots
1. Boil egg for 8-10 minutes.
2. Cook Braised Beef Ramen noodles according to pack directions.
3. Pull apart bok choy pieces and steam briefly in boiling water for 1 minute.
4. Peel and halve boiled egg.
5. Arrange cooked noodles and broth in a serving bowl with bok choy, spring onion, corn, fried shallots, chilli paste, lime and egg and enjoy!