Chicken & Shiitake Mushroom Ramen
- 80g pack Suimin Prawn & Chicken 2 minute Ramen noodles
- ½ teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 100g cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 3 peeled green prawns
- 5 small shiitake mushrooms
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 soft boiled egg, halved
- In a medium saucepan combine oil, ginger and garlic together over a medium heat and cook for 2 minutes. Add 500ml water, soy sauce, mirin and chicken and prawn seasoning together over a medium heat, bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add chicken breast, cover and poach for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add prawns and mushrooms for the final 3 minutes of cooking. Remove and set aside until required.
- Add noodles and cook following pack instructions.
- Place cooked noodles in a serving bowl topped with sliced cooked chicken, cooked prawns, shiitake mushrooms, spring onions and soft boiled egg. Pour over the chicken and prawn broth and serve.