Hot and Spicy Cup Noodles with Kale, Cucumber and Pickled Ginger
- 1x Suimin Hot and Spicy Cup Noodles
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped thinly
- ½ cup bean shoots
- Pickled ginger
- Lime leaves
- Cook cup noodles according to pack directions.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Blanch chopped kale for approximately three minutes.
- Arrange cooked noodles and broth in a serving bowl. Stir through sesame seeds.
- Top noodles with remaining ingredients and enjoy!